We have gone PAPERLESS! On-line registration for youth & teen yoga, gymnastics & tumbling classes is going on now! This on-line registration is not live, meaning that you request a class/classes and we will approve your request(s). This way it allows us to monitor this new process to make sure it is running properly. Once your request is approved we will charge the credit/debit card you put on file. You will receive 2 emails: one email to confirm each class you request and one email verifying the approval each class you have requested. To register on-line please follow the directions below:
1. Click on Parent Portal tab above.
2. If someone in your family has taken classes within the last 2 years, simply enter your email address and click forgot password if you do not know/remember your password and a temporary password will be emailed to you. If you are familiar with the portal, log in as you usually would. PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR FAMILY INFORMATION TO VERIFY ACCURACY.
3. Brand new families OR families that have not been in class within the last 2 years will need to create a new account.
4. Rules and policies must be agreed to prior to requesting any classes.
5. Find the class you are interested in enrolling in, and request enrollment.
6. You will be asked to enter a credit/debit card to be kept on file.
Your enrollment request is not complete until you click on the green "FINISH" button. You will receive a confirmation email.
* Please note that some work computers have very high fire wall protection and you may not be able to process your enrollment request.*